Food for me is not just a passion, it’s an obsession. So whether I’m writing, cooking, or eating I’m always thinking about what’s next. My love of food and my very exciting expat life here in Korea led me to first start writing this blog and since then it’s become more than a hobby it’s become my way of life. Over the years I’ve been very fortunate to work with some wonderful people, but I’m always looking for the next project and love collaborating with those of you who adore food as much as I do. Below are just some of the some of the ways in which we can work together.
- Sponsored Post – A chance for you to promote your products or restaurant to my readers via a post on my blog. Although I will only write what I feel fits the image of the blog.
- Articles – As a freelance writer I have written about the food scene in Korea for a variety of different publications and websites over the years. If you’d like to commission me for a piece then let me know.
- Restaurant Consultation – The restaurant scene in Korea is a very tricky business. I can give you advice on your new concept or menu.
- Journalists – Coming to Korea for the first time for work? Let me make your stay a little easier by being your guide.
- Something Else? – Do you have a project you’d like to share with me that’s not listed here, if so get in touch and lets talk about it.
Shoot me an email me at email@example.com to chat about your project further and discuss rates.
Or if you are interested in advertising on afatgirlsfoodguide.com, please forward any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org